Epona's Parent Company " The Remodeling Company, Inc" is a full time general contractor and developer in business since 2002. The company has built numerous successful project in the bay area and worked on many investors owned projects.
WE PROMISE OUR LOYAL INVESTORS TO :
- Generate superior investment returns
- Inspire the confidence and loyalty of our investors
- Attract, develop and retain highly talented professionals
- Demonstrate Real Estate industry leadership
- Be responsible and respected members of the local community
What We Do
While open to opportunities wherever they can be found, Epona's Management focuses on sectors in which it has demonstrated expertise: real estate, real estate management, real estate rehab & real estate development services.
Epona's Principals, managers and Consultants consist Of:
Attorney at Law
Real Estate Brokers
Transaction and Escrow Compliance officer
California General contractor
Waqar Khan - Managing Director
Our Managing Director has a diverse management Background in Engineering - BS Computer Science (Software industry), Construction Management (GC # 928605) and holds a Real Estate Sales License.
Eva LaRosa - Legal and General Secretary
Eva has a unique corporate, General construction and legal Processing background dealing with Property Management and Landlord/Tenant issues.
Cyndi Sood, MS, CSCS - General Partner
Cyndi is a General Partner and Investor. She evaluates deals to insure maximum profits for the investment team. She earned her Masters Degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Physiology from Cal State Hayward. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and lives her passion by increasing strength and mobility for her many clients.
In a world flooded with information, insight is often in short supply. Epona's edge is its ability to leverage the local insight of its investment professionals, collaborating across the firms' investment disciplines from deal sourcing and due diligence through acquisition. The result: a broader view of potential investment opportunities and deeper level of expertise, creating value for Epona's Investors.
Epona's Management Is committed To invest wisely and create value based on sound financial decision and keeping in mind the ten fundamental core values
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Quality: Deliver best-in-class investment activities and services to our investors.
- Stewardship: Treat our investors money as if it were our own, balancing risk and reward.
- Accountability: Take personal responsibility and deliver on commitments.
- Teamwork: Create community and work together.
- Service: Act in the best interest of our investors.
- Respect: Value each other, encourage professional development, respect personal contributions and reward effective performance.
- Citizenship: Be responsible citizens in the communities in which we work and live.
- Entrepreneurship: Differentiate the firm through creative thinking and action.
- Determination: Show a will to win in every aspect of our business.